- Full payment is $995.
- Early Bird is available up to 45 days prior to training; up to 14 days prior when paying in cash.
- Deposit of $295 secures a space and is non-refundable, but always available for services.
- Payment includes training and all materials distributed in training.
Ashtanga Vinyasa Intensive: The science of sequencing
5-DAY/50-Hour YACEP Training
What It Is:
Afive-day immersion in which you will:
- Practice and learn the Progressive Ashtanga sequences
- Understand the philosophy and voice of a Progressive Ashtanga class
- Focus on alignment, arm balances, inversions and transitions
- Gain the ability to use the master sequences as templates from which you can create a class for student
- Clarify your purpose for practicing
Who Should Take It:
Anyone can take this training, but those who will benefit most are:
- Consistent practitioners who feel their vinyasa practice has hit a plateau
- Experienced teachers who feel their instruction could use a little more focus and structure
- Those new to Progressive Ashtanga, but not to yoga, who wish to complement their existing knowledge
- Home practitioners looking for a thorough, intelligent system of yoga practice
Why You Should Take It:
You are intelligent. You are dedicated. You suspect yoga has something more to offer beyond being burned out in variations on lunges and dharma talks from people no more enlightened than yourself. The generic vinyasa mentality declares that we constantly listen to a teacher outside of ourselves who knows more than us. Those who practice Progressive Ashtanga are guided by a more trustworthy source within.
Who We Are:
Steve and Rene, students of Larry Schultz, opened AstaYoga in 2009 as a place where people could find a genuine sense of strength, peace and community. Together, they have over 20 years of experience teaching and have trained hundreds of people who are practicing and sharing this system all over the world.
What It Costs and How You Can Sign Up:
The training costs $995, but nobody pays that because they sign up early for $795. You can reserve a space in the training for $295, with the balance due before the early bird deadline.
Early bird pricing is available up to 45 days before the training begins. When paying in cash, early bird pricing is extended to 14 days before training.